Seeking craftsman

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Dawn
(@dawn)
Topic starter  

Good people of these Hidden Isles,

I hope this finds you well since our last gather and hope to see you in the near future.

While I realize these new lands have brought us many challenges, I am still one to adhere to at least a mediocre level of decorum when possible.  To that end, I am seeking to create an official coat of arms for the Ravenoak family.  We have grown in number and I feel it is time to place our mark into the pages of time with a crest to represent who we are and to proudly display our dedication to the land.  If you are of the bardic type and would welcome a task such as this, please meet with me at the upcoming gather or send me a missive through these trees, and I can give you more details.  This is a handsomely paid offer for the right person.

Be safe in your travels.  I look forward to seeing you all soon.

In service to the land, always

Kaeleigh le Au'cuparia

Lady of Ravenoak Manor

(@jonathan)
Eminent Member

Are you looking to get a coat of arms designed, or one made physically? 

ReplyQuote
 Dawn
(@dawn)
Topic starter  

Definitely for design, possibly for physical creation.

ReplyQuote
(@jonathan)
Eminent Member

Hmmm, I don't know much about it myself.  I know that Ashley does work with a laser etcher and he might be able to do it for you.  I also know a person who does some commission work, but he mostly does digital models.

ReplyQuote
(@wulffe)

I know if you can get a raster image of pretty much anything we can cut it from metal and make it looks like a street sign or wall hanging.

ReplyQuote
Share: